Polaris’s Freedom Circle is for supporters who want to dedicate their time, talent, and philanthropic resources to systematically combatting human trafficking. Compassionate philanthropists willing to offer thought partnership, strategic advice and engagement, and a financial gift of $10,000 or more per year are invited to join the Freedom Circle.
Members will engage with Polaris leadership to:
- Identify key opportunities in the field
- Broaden its network
- Enhance its global profile
- Provide foundational unrestricted funding for eradication activities
Participation in the Freedom Circle offers philanthropists a range of benefits, such as:
- An opportunity to provide thought leadership to a leading human rights nonprofit with a lower time commitment than full board membership
- A day-long annual gathering hosted by Polaris featuring learning and in-depth discussion on the latest human trafficking trends, updates on latest federal and state legislation that affect our communities, and a keynote address from a leading advocate or policymaker in government or the private sector
- Networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities with peers who share a passion for combatting human trafficking
- First look at reports and research produced by Polaris experts and from the field, analyzing and assessing human trafficking networks
- Premium placement on Polaris website and in its annual report
- Invitations to high-level events and informal gatherings hosted by Polaris and its partners
- Conversation and dialogue with CEO Bradley Myles and other senior leaders of Polaris for updates, discussions, and issue framing from the organization and the field, as well as knowledge sharing and strategic insights from Circle members
Contact Development Director Anne Snouck-Hurgronje at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Donate by mail:
Attn: Anne Snouck-Hurgronje
P.O. Box 65323
Washington, DC 20035
Donate online at polarisproject.org/give.